Wednesday, October 19, 2011

China Blog and Packing

Whew!  We are busy packing and getting ready.  My house is a whirlwind disaster.  We have very nearly made it to our goal of being halfway done with school before we go to China though.  While we are in China, we will be blogging from this site:

http://www.babyjellybeans.com/web/do/site/home?ID=691769

We have now "met" our travel group and they seem like a wonderful bunch.  God has blessed us with another wonderful support system.

We are coming, little panda!  It is so strange for me to think about how much we all love him, and how he probably doesn't even understand what is about to happen.  Every day has always been the same for him, and his world is about to change.  Please pray that God would prepare him to make this adjustment, and that He would give us great compassion and wisdom.


The panda won't be an orphan for much longer.  The even better news is that we have been adopted by a God of great compassion and wisdom.  Not because of any good in us, but because He is good and faithful.  Here is a tremendous promise from the Lord:


John 14:18-19  I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.  Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.

No comments:

Post a Comment